🎫 Ticket for 1 to Ziggy Nights, including a dish of your choice & 90 minutes of bottomless fizz
Bookings require a minimum of 2 people. Due to building layout some large groups may be split between two tables, however will be sat as close as possible
🌮 Mouth-watering Mexican food
✨ Enjoy the ambience of this restored former art gallery and cinema
🍾 90 minutes of bottomless fizz
📅 Date: various Wednesday - Saturday evenings (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Location: Ziggy Green
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
A la carte dinner, all day and dinner menus will also be available to order from on the night
- Jackfruit Pibil Nachos (to share)
- Charred Corn Ribs, Popcorn Prawns, Halloumi Fries or Yellowfin Tuna Ceviche
- Taco sharing platter (three tacos each, maximum three different flavours): BBQ Mushroom, Spicy Jackfruit, Harissa Tofu, Coconut Prawns, Chipotle Burnt Ends, Citrus Pork Carnitas, Lamb Barbacoa
- Dessert: Mars Bar Cheesecake Ball, Vegan Chocolate Radio Lamington or Yuzu & Polenta Radio Lamington (to share)
- Limited Edition Daisy Fizz for 90 minutes
Due to popular demand the Daisy Green Collection now brings tropical vibes to Heddon Street all week with Ziggy Nights: a laid-back Tulum-inspired Tacqueria and Cocktail Bar hosted in the their circular indoor balcony restaurant space, just off Regent's Street, giving you summer terrace vibes all year round. The a-la-carte menu offers authentic hand-made fresh tacos, ceviches and sides with a Pacific twist, all created with quality, freshness, layers and textures at the core. At Ziggy Green, the former art gallery and cinema has been lovingly restored, celebrating the area made famous on the cover of David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust record with an interior filled with original art pieces from some of the UK’s leading young artists. Paired with bottomless fizz, this is a unique evening not to miss out on!
- Perfect little secret space for my mum's birthday. Food and drink were so fresh & tasty and we loved the dj - proper vinyl records
- The food was fabulous! Clever use of flavours and textures, the tacos were amazing! And it was great fun topping up our cocktails from the watermelon fountain! Excellent value too. The staff were friendly and we loved the artwork and Ziggy vibe. Highly recommended!
- Amazing Night, our waitress was extremely attentive and helpful, will definitely recommend Ziggy Green.
- the venue is very funky and colourful, great music, the margarita fountain was a very cute and creative idea! the food was also very tasty, specially the deserts, and the staff were very lovely. amazing experience overall :D
- Had a lovely time at Ziggy Nights. Lots of tasty food and an abundance of drinks with friendly service and a good vibe.
- Was a great night. Just the right amount of food, delicious, good atmosphere and great value
- Amazing food, amazing service and the watermelon margaritas were so tasty!
- great vibe in the restaurant, lovely friendly staff, nice music and big portions
- Gorgeous venue, delicious food & friendly staff
- Great food and service. Would highly recommend!
- Food and margarita fountain was sooo good!!
- Thank you - lovely evening - great food
- Food was yummy. Fun atmosphere!
- Food was tasty and well presented, the watermelon margaritas were great. Very friendly service and accommodating eventhough we arrived much earlier than our booking time. Lovely evening out
- Great watermelon cocktail, good service, limited menu
Select date and session