Tickets for Portuguese Custard Tart Baking Class in NYC
🎫 Ticket for 1 household
🕒 Date and time: various weekend sessions to choose from
⏳ Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours approx.
📍 Location: Your home!
👉 You will receive the recipe by email after the class
📱 Next steps: You will find further instructions on how to join the live stream in your Fever ticket and confirmation email
Pastry chef & bakery owner João is bringing the sweetest side of Portugal to your kitchen! Learn how to make Lisbon’s most iconic dessert, Pastel de Nata, at your own home! From the kitchen at his family bakery, João will share easy-to-follow steps and pro tricks to make puff pastry using staple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. You are welcome to ask all your questions, or simply watch, learn, and bake later at your own pace. Please note that this is a demonstrative class with interaction from all participants, and there will even be post-class email support to clear any lingering doubts. Bring your husband, wife, kids, or pets along and bake away!
- Cheryl D.Aug 2020Awesome teacher! Can’t wait to make them.
- Agnieszka M.Oct 2020This was a great class, really awesome experience! Chef Joao explains everything well, answers all the questions and demonstrates all the steps needed to repet the process on your own. I cannot wait to give it a try! :)
- Luis G.Dec 2020I gave this as a gist to my wife. She enjoyed sharing and getting to meet people from around the world and Joao was a joy to watch. However, she would have had enjoyed cooking along with the chef.
- Heather L.Dec 2020It was great but I will say that it is not necessary to introduce every single person on the zoom call before starting the class.
- Russ A.Jan 2021Great class!! Well done.
- Rick V.Mar 2021Very detailed and fun!
- Julie N.Mar 2021Loved the class. Chef Joao was very informative and really made it fun. Thank you
- Janet M.Jun 2021The chef was wonderful. Learned a lot. At one point, the audio/video went out briefly but overall I enjoyed the session.
- Jette P.Jul 2021Thoroughly enjoyed the experience!
- Trish M.Jul 2021Fun and informative! The host was great and I wait to make them! The only bad thing is to not be able to reach through the screen and eat one of the ones already made!
- Lynette C.Feb 2022Chef was so amazing so patient and wonderful in providing alternatives for food allergies!
- Joana M.Mar 2022I loved all the tips and explanations. Chef Joao’s class was easy to follow even though the process is complex. Thank you
- Aikaterini P.May 2022Amazing class. Expert baker, beautiful class. Very kind, very interactive, amazing tips. Highly recommended!!!
- Carolina P.Jul 2022Bought this for my mom for her birthday and she loved it! She said João was very sweet and informative!! We can’t wait to make the pastéis tomorrow thank you
- Chris R.Jul 2022It was a pleasure to meet Joao and learn from him. I cannot wait for additional classes.
Bahnhofstraße 19, Ludwigsburg, Germany, 71638