⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Philadelphia. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beethoven at the Masonic Temple and Library under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: One North Broad: Masonic Temple and Library
📅 Dates and times: November 30 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Quartet No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 18: I. Allegro ma non tanto
- Quartet No. 5 in A Major, Op. 18: III. Andante Cantabile
- Quartet No. 3 in D Major, Op. 18: IV. Presto
- Quartet No. 1 in F Major, Op. 18: II. Adagio
- Quartet No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 18: IV. Allegro
- Quartet No. 3 in C Major, Op. 59
- III. Minuette
- IV. Allegro Molto
- Listeso String Quartet
- Loved this performance!!! The explanations of each piece and the overall presentation were absolutely amazing! Loved everything about this fever activity.
- Amazing experience. The staff was friendly and the venue was beautiful
- Phenomal performance in a beautiful space!!! So much more fabulous than I expected. Can’t wait to attend another Candlelight program.
- Wonderful concert. The venue was gorgeous and the performance fantastic
- Beautiful night out. Joyous music in a wonderful space. Everyone relaxed except the quartet who performed with excellent exuberance.
- Outstanding performance and interaction between the musicians and the audience!!! We are hoping to go to many more concerts
- Just as described: beautiful, intimate, wonderful. I especially enjoyed the artist(s) sharing the background of the music, the importance, and what to listen for - I'm a novice to classical music.
- This was absolutely phenomenal. Enjoyed the music and the venue immensely!!!!!
- Loved the performance, the venue and the general ambiance
- My wife and I liked it so well, we're going to try and bring our mothers out to another performance next week!
- Amazing experience! We absolutely loved it.
- Lovely setting, wonderful music
- fabulous experience. nice and relaxing
- A very lovely event!
- Very nice performance!