🎫 General Admission for 1 person
Each ticket includes
- A live performance that covers a range of the classics from The Rat Pack to Elvis to Neil Diamond
- A 2 course dinner
Drinks, tax and gratuity are not included in the ticket price and will be added to the final bill
🎙️ Talented live musicians
🍝 Delicious 2-course meal of Italian cuisine
🍷 Exquisite drinks available for purchase
🕒 Time and date: various dates from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
📍 Location: Hawg Heaven BBQ & Gastro Pub
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome (must be 21+ with valid ID to purchase alcohol)
- View the full menu here
Saturday Night Live at Hawg Heaven in Old Town Pasadena features an extraordinary evening celebrating the Golden Era of music with a touch of modern classics. A rotation of California’s best crooners and groups perform every Saturday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. and cover a range of the classics from The Rat Pack to Elvis to Neil Diamond. Step back in time and enjoy dinner & drinks while being serenaded by these swanky performers!
- Absolutely a wonderful night can’t say enough about it. Service was great and the music was on point!
- It's a great way to spend an evening to relax and enjoy!
- First timer ever going to a classic music dinner and honestly best experience ever from food to the show! Definitely recommend it for everyone!
- Absolutely perfect! Worth way more than what I paid for so I had to tip the band!
- Great deal. Show and meal were top tier.
- The ambience was excellent. The band that played was amazing! The service and food was also excellent. Will definitely go back.
- Great music and good food! What else do you need ;)
- Very nice staff. Good food. Overall a very pleasant night out with my hubby.
- Great food accompanied by great music. Thoroughly enjoyed the evening.
- Great band; food was delicious; excellent customer service! Had a fun experience!
- Great experience overall. Especially the live music.
- Music, food, service was great. Thank you!
- Venue , music , ambiance & food were perfect
- The music and service were great.
- It was great we enjoyed the music and dinner . My husband’s food portion was not enough to get him full. He was still hungry. After the dinner and show was over, we went over to their nightclub and celebrated my husband’s birthday there as well. Enjoyed the rest of the night there.
220 36th Street, Brooklyn, 11232
- 36th St - E-M-R
Select date and session