Tickets Chelsea Market, Meatpacking District & High Line Food Tour in NYC
🎫 Adult ticket
🍱 Experience an amazing and eclectic food tour that'll take your tastebuds on a wild ride
🌆 Discover NYC's Chelsea Market, Meatpacking District, and High Line areas
🌉 Catch views of the Hudson Yards as you sample mouthwatering eats from around the world
📅 Dates: Mondays–Sundays
-Mondays & Fridays: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Saturdays: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 4-7 p.m.
- Sundays: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 4-7 p.m.
📍 Location: Chelsea Market
Food Tour Menu
- Pizza from local favorite Filaga
- Taco from Inventive Takumi Taco
- Doughnuttery doughnuts
- Pasteis de Natas from Joey Bats
- Dumplings from Nom Wah
- Cookies from The Good Batch
Eat your way through Chelsea Market, the Meatpacking District, and the High Line! From its working-class origins to its place in NYC's club scene, all the way to today where high-end fashion houses rub shoulders with celebrities and trend-setting gourmands, the Meatpacking District is a slice of all of New York City! Learn the area's secrets, take in the views from the world-famous High Line, and sample the diverse fare in the historic Chelsea Market. This is also your chance to see the new Hudson Yards while you sample mouthwatering eats from all over the world. Know that you are making a difference by simply choosing this tour. The hosts offer guests a way to give back to the community, by engaging with social impact partners. By adding a social impact partner to each food tour, they have created a unique experience for you and assure that every tour they run has a direct positive impact on the community that you explore. Get your tickets now for this amazing Food Tour in NYC!
- A great way to indulge and walk it off in NYC
- Wonderful food, tour guide, and experience. Exceeded expectations!!
- Great tour
- Great host Seth made it a really enjoyable experience
- The tour guide was a sweet guy and he shared a lot about the Chelsea area. The food that was given was also really good.
- Never a dull moment, great snacks during a marvelous walk. Well recommended. Not only for tourists but also for locals.
2832 Royal Street, 70117
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024
- Jun 2024
- Jul 2024
- Aug 2024
- Sep 2024
- Oct 2024
- Nov 2024
- Dec 2024