Tickets for Illusionist Matt Roberts Mixes Comedy & Magic! in NYC
🎫 Main Magic Theater Seating
🎫 Preferred Seating (2nd row)
🎫 VIP front Row - includes signed poster
There is a 2 item minimum (food or drink) per person at the venue
🧙♂️ Witness award-winning 42nd Street magician Matt Roberts gracefully mix laughter and awe in one unforgettable show
👪 A family-friendly show
🍟 Delicious snacks and drinks will be available for purchase
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: shows at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
📍 Location: 53 Above, NYC
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
- Snacks, pizza, mini sliders, hot dogs, mac & cheese bites, chicken fingers, hummus, juice, drinks and more food & beverage available for purchase.
Award-winning magician Matt Roberts will have you alternating between laughter and awe as he presents his one-man brand of sleight of hand, levitation, “mindreading” and even a jaw-dropping twist on one of Houdini's famous feats, all in a setting perfectly designed for magic: New York City’s intimate 53 Above. You’ll reconnect with the feeling of real surprise during a performance the whole family will be talking about long after the astonishing finale. So don't miss it, and get your tickets for this unique magic and comedy show in NYC!
- It is a fun show. We truly enjoyed it .
- We loved it. I too my two grandchildren (7 and 5) and we all had a ball
- Matt was amazing and so funny! I do wish that I had seen the fine print for the 2 drinks minimum purchase per adult during the show... but overall it was a great experience.
- It was a great show.
- Very entertaining!
- Amazing magic with plenty of great audience involvement.
318 West 53rd Street New York, NY, 10019
Don't miss out!
Select date and session