🎫 Live Music Dinner Show Ticket for 1
Sales tax and gratuity are not included in the ticket price. They will be added to the final bill presented at the venue.
🎵 Hear “The Crooner" live on stage
🍽️ Tuck into a delicious 2-course dinner with your choice of one beverage (see below)
✨ Go back to the great days of the big band swing era
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
📍 Location: Sorriso Pop-Up
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome (must be 21+ with valid ID to purchase alcohol)
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. Following government guidelines, proof of full vaccination will be required for ages 12+: click here for more information
Choose one from each course
- Lobster Bisque: hearty traditional vegetable soup, borlotti beans, pasta
- Arugula Salad: garlic crisp romaine with homemade classic caesar dressing, fresh shaved parmesan cheese, croutons
- Rosemary Chicken: breaded chicken breast with a mustard sauce, served with gratin potatoes and spinach
- Peppercorn Tri Tip steak: grilled and served with mashed potatoes, vegetables along with a cabernet sauce
- Ravioli: homemade ravioli, filled with meat in a tomato sauce
- Gnocchi ala pesto: homemade potato dumpling in a pesto with parmesan cheese
- Glass of House Wine
- Glass of Sangria
- House Margarita
Douglas Roegiers is so smooth and classy, his fans call him "The Crooner." At this live music dinner show at Sorriso Ristorante & Bar, he'll sing standards from the Great American Songbook and take you back to the great days of the big band swing era. And while this unique performer with a larger-than-life persona is on stage, you can indulge in a two-course meal, with your choice of 1 of the above beverages. You can also enjoy a glass of your favorite wine or sip on a signature cocktail available for purchase from the bar. Make a date to hang with "The Crooner" in Pasadena!!
119 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA, 91105
Select date and session