🎫 General admission ticket for 1 person with seasonal beverage
🎫 General admission ticket for 2 people with seasonal beverage
🏙️ Intimate guided river tour of London's romantic sights
🚤 End the tour with a thrilling boat ride reaching speeds of up to 30 knots (35mph)!
🍷 Seasonal beverage to calm your nerves after the high-speed ride
🌇 Watch the London sunset give way to the night's twinkling city lights
🎵 Enjoy all the latest hits to make it the best night yet
📅 Dates: every Saturday and Sunday
🕒 Time: various times (please arrive 15 minutes prior to the booking time shown in your confirmation email)
📌 Meeting Point: Boarding Gate One, The London Eye Millennium Pier
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
❓ Please note: Pregnant women cannot participate (without exception). This experience is not suitable for anyone with back or neck conditions. Passengers from different booking groups will not be paired together. Vessels will operate at recommended capacity, and handrails and lifejackets are sanitized between every departure. Check-in will be contactless
Picture yourself on a boat, enjoying the sunset in London: a golden glow cast sideways across the most famous skyline in the world, the river gently rolling out to sea as the other boats slowly disappear. With just the winding Thames and London’s romantic sights between you and the sunset, you’ll feel like the most important people in town. Hold on tight though, as your expert skipper will be opening the throttles and rocketing you down the river! To bring you back to earth and calm your nerves, you'll be able to enjoy a seasonal drink after all the adventure. You can also expect all the latest hits, giving this cruise the makings of the best Thames tour yet!
- Absolutely Brilliant!!!!!
- Amazing experience, definitely going back again.
- Absolutely amazing. A wonderful night out with Izzy and Nick! (Even in the rain!)
- Great fun and beautiful scenes of London, would recommend fully. Especially when it gets fast, thrilling!
- Awesome, enough said! Definitely one to do
- Geoff and Adam were exceptional guides that made the tour extremely interactive and enjoyable! We will certainly be recommending this to all our friends!
- Awesome experience. Amazing driving (if that's what it's called for a boat) from Simon, and hilarious commentary from Bill. They even put on Happy Birthday song for my partner. The history facts were ace, even learnt a bit about my home city.
How to get there?
London Eye Millennium Pier
Boarding Gate One, SE1 7PB
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023
- Aug 2023
- Sept 2023
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024