🎫 2-Hour Bike Rental
🎫 4-Hour Bike Rental
🎫 Full-Day Bike Rental
Each ticket includes a helmet, basket, chain, lock, and map of the park.
🚲 Hop on a bike and pedal around NYC
🏞️ Tour Central Park with ease
🚴♂️ Meant for both casual and serious riders
🕒 Hours of operation:
- 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (April to October)
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (November to March)
📍 Location: 56 W 56th St, New York
👤 Age requirement: All ages. Any user under the age of 18 will need someone over the age of 18 with valid ID to accompany them.
You haven't really lived in or been to New York City until you've taken a bike ride through Central Park. With over 47 miles of paths traversing 843 acres, it's a great location for serious or causal riders. No bike? No problem. This exclusive Fever deal lets you rent all your equipment for an exclusive price for two hours or the full day—everything you need for your afternoon adventure. Get your tickets!
- It was amazing! staff was very friendly and upbeat. Definitely doing that again!
- very easy to do- fun experience :)
- a great way to see every part of Central Park.
- So much fun
- Lots of FUN!
- amazing experience. lines were a little long to get the merchandise but it was truly a good experience and I will be using fever and the establishment again.
Unlimited Biking Manhattan
56 W 56th St, New York, 10019
- 59th St - Columbus Circle - A-B-C-D