🚨 Save the date: the exhibition premieres in Melbourne on February 28th! Don't miss out, secure your tickets now! 🚨
Tickets for Steve McCurry. ICONS in Melbourne
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (16+)
- Child (10–15)
- Senior (65+) or Student - valid ID required
- Small Group Bundle (min. 6 tickets)
- Large Group Bundle (min. 20 tickets)
🌟 Celebrate the life and work of Steve McCurry in this international photography exhibition
📸 Discover over 100 iconic large-format photographs, such as the “Afghan Girl”, Sharbat Gula, who captivated the world on the cover of National Geographic magazine in 1985
🗺️ Admire a selection of the most impressive images from his trips to Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and China, among others
🎧 Access audio descriptions from 42 selected photographs to hear the story behind the photo, in Steve McCurry's own words
🎬 Watch Steve McCurry testify about his life and experiences as a photographer
⚓ Located at Seaworks, a stunning waterfront venue in historic Williamstown dedicated to preserving Victoria's maritime history
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 45-60 minutes
📍 Location: Seaworks Williamstown, 82/82 Nelson Pl, Williamstown VIC 3016
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! All children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
❗ Please remember to bring your own mobile and headphones that are compatible with your device in order to scan the exhibition's QRs and gain insight through the audio snippets
Immerse yourself in the world of this famous and audacious photographer in an unprecedented photography exhibition! With more than 100 large-format photographs, ICONS is one of the most complete retrospectives of the career of Steve McCurry, one of the main international figures in the world of photography over the last 40 years. And if, on the one hand, his work encompasses conflicts, endangered cultures, ancient traditions, and contemporary culture, on the other hand, he always maintains the human element that made his famous photograph of the Afghan girl such a powerful image. This unprecedented journey through the inspiration, life and work of the artist—who has already been recognised with some of the most prestigious awards in the industry—is not to be missed! Get your tickets now for Steve McCurry. ICONS in Melbourne!
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- Annlouise C.Apr 2023Outstanding…so incredibly moving. Those deep moments of looking into the eyes and life of others. Thank you.
- Arek S.Apr 2023An amazing life of capturing the lives of people we don’t get to meet or know about.
- Bqhkwmcn2rApr 2023Captured the story and preserved time.
- Karen H.Apr 2023Absolutely brilliant exhibition. So glad I went to see this.
- Rosa M.Apr 2023Very moving. A brilliant observance of humanity ♥️♥️
- Jeff W.Apr 2023Fantastic exhibition. Highly recommended
- 7f8dgn9w5bApr 2023I’ve never experienced anything like this. The exhibition was incredibly moving. Each photo was alive and in this unique gallery I felt like I could hear each breath of each subject. Once was not enough, I’ll be returning to experience it again!
- Willya W.Apr 2023This was absolutely wonderful. Thank you 🙏🏻
- Ian M.Apr 2023Amazing!
- Lynn C.Apr 2023Delighted with the experience, enjoyed hearing in his own words what was behind the picture.
- Jolanta J.Apr 2023Stunning exhibition Absolutely loved it
- Pauline B.Feb 2024Brilliant exhibition!
15-16 Lendal Terrace, SW4 7UX
- Clapham North
- Clapham High Street
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
––– Low availability
Tickets Selling Fast