⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at St Marks Episcopal Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Marks Episcopal Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New York
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- I Want to Break Free
- We Will Rock You
- Somebody to Love
- Radio Ga Ga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Love of My Life
- We Are the Champions
- Another One Bites the Dust
- Highline String Quartet
- Yahaira M.Feb 2024Such an amazing and fun experience. Highly recommended!!!
- Fer R.Feb 2024We loved the show 🤩
- Jill W.Feb 2024It was beautiful and amazing ! The music 🎶 was impressive and made the voices come alive through their strings.
- Mara M.Feb 2024Simply spectacular!
- Maritza A.Feb 2024It was amazing and really cool A soul felt so content with the music and the musicians!!!!. Well recommended 👌 👏
- Eileen G.Feb 2024it was a fabulous show!
- Fred B.Feb 2024Just awesome!
- Jack W.Feb 2024Loved it, we are recommending to everyone!
- Ketki B.Feb 2024I just wish I could have seen all the preformers.. but I enjoyed it immensely.
Sydney Harbour Bridge
Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session