⭐ Paint in the Dark is a painting workshop in a unique retro-futuristic atmosphere. Immerse yourself in a fluorescent neon-lit setting to create your own work of art. Brush in one hand, glass in the other (with or without alcohol), unleash your inner artist! Paint in the Dark gives you carte blanche to express your creativity, so close your eyes... the experience has already begun!
Tickets for Paint in the Dark in Bristol
🎫 Standard Admission - includes 1 drink (non-alcoholic option available)
- Adult (18+)
- Group (min. 6 tickets)
🎨 A painting workshop mixing classic & fluorescent paint in which an artist will guide you through the whole process
🍷 1 drink (beer, wine, or soft drinks) included in your ticket
🌌 A black-light, retro-futuristic, artsy, floor-to-ceiling fluorescent ambiance
🎵 A musical atmosphere to enjoy with friends
🖼️ Leave with your creation to display it proudly in your home
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Steinback & Shaw - The South Buildings, Bristol BS1 5UH
👤 Age required: 18+ with valid ID
👕 We recommend coming in clothes you don't mind getting dirty
♿ Accessibility: this experience is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
👉 For private or large group sessions, please click here
There's a wind of creativity blowing through Bristol! Paint in the Dark arrives in the city and promises you a great time with friends at an afterwork or on the weekend. From unique decorations to a painting workshop set to music, you'll find everything you need to let your imagination run wild. After sipping on some bevvies and even grabbing a few more drinks at the specially designed bar post-painting, you can take your work of art home with you. Paint in the Dark is a veritable catalyst for creativity, just waiting for you to turn on the lights! Don't wait any longer: get your tickets for Paint in the Dark: a sip and paint experience in Bristol!
- Fiona M.Jan 2024Absolutely brilliant! Great fun!
- Kim S.Jan 2024Very enjoyable- well organised and the guides were friendly and helpful
- Polly E.Feb 2024Was great fun hosts were amazing x
- Ishbellah H.Jan 2024Really great fun!
- Charlotte C.Jan 2024Brilliant event and Heather was amazing
- Emma A.Jan 2024Really fun experience - would have liked another half an hour to paint as it does take a while to dry in between layers. Host were very friendly and complementary.
- Claire D.Feb 2024It was really fun. Well organised. Good value.
- 4mqhvktx8dFeb 2024Such a fun evening! Thank you 🎨
- SamaperryFeb 2024I had a fantastic time, thank you!
- Vicky S.Feb 2024Has a brilliant time! Staff were great
- Janice J.Feb 2024As one of a group of 4. We had a famous fun time.
- Gemma W.Feb 2024A great evening out. Definitely plan what you're going to paint, as 90 minutes goes very fast! They could do with doing them for 2 hours really.
How to get there?
Halle St Peter's
40 Blossom St, Ancoats,, M4 6BF
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
- Mar 2024
Tickets Selling Fast