⭐ Don't miss Harry Potter™: A Forbidden Forest Experience! Walk into the depths of an illuminated dark forest and discover fantastic beasts and iconic Wizarding World™ moments. Get tickets!
🎫 Standard Admission - includes standard entry to the forest trail inspired by the Wizarding World.
Resident Tickets apply to guests with Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, and all valid pass holders (E Pass, S Pass, Work Pass, Work Permit, Dependent's Pass, etc.)
Tourist Tickets apply to guests that are NOT local pass holders, permanent residents or Singapore citizens.
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4–12)
- Group Bundle (min. 6 tickets)
- Family Bundle (4+ tickets, max. 2 adults)
- Senior (60+) or Student - valid ID required
🎫 Deluxe Bundles (Resident and Tourist) – include entry to Harry Potter™: A Forbidden Forest Experience plus a souvenir letter, exclusive tote bag, light up lanyard and magnet
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4–12)
Special services are available for groups of 30+ guests: please visit our website for more information
🌳 Give a Tree, Grow a Forest: we are committed to celebrating the power of nature and ensuring a legacy for future generations to enjoy our beautiful surroundings. You have the option to donate S$1.50 to buy a tree and cover the cost of planting and management in the SEA. More information is available on our website here
🏞️Follow a woodland trail through a spellbinding forest full of interactive moments and beautiful lighting
🐎 Come face-to-face with magical creatures from the Harry Potter™ and the Fantastic Beasts™ films, such as Hippogriffs, Unicorns, Nifflers, and more
✨ Use your wand to cast spells, and even conjure a Patronus
🍽️ Enjoy a selection of delicious treats inspired by the Wizarding World
📸 Take plenty of fun photos to capture magical memories from the evening's adventure
📅 Date: from February 3, 2024
🕒 Time: 7:45 p.m. – 11:15 p.m. (last entry at 10:15 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: approx. 45–60 minutes (the walking trail will take approx. 30–45 minutes)
📍 Location: Coastal Trail, Sentosa
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children ages 3 and under enter free of charge
♿ Accessibility: please be aware that this is a park trail. The pathway is paved, but there are narrow sections towards the end of the trail which can make it difficult for wheelchair access. Please see the FAQs below for more information
🚗 Parking: Please park at Beach Station Carpark. Rideshare is encouraged as only limited parking is available
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Adventure into a spellbinding Forbidden Forest where you can see fantastic beasts inspired by the Wizarding World™. Discover the magic as you journey through an illuminated nighttime forest trail and come across unexpected surprises. Ready your wand and cast spells, come face-to-face with magical creatures, and experience breathtaking moments based on scenes from the Harry Potter™ and Fantastic Beasts™ films. Don't miss an opportunity to venture into a forbidden forest inspired by the Wizarding World™. Get your tickets for Harry Potter™: A Forbidden Forest Experience in Singapore!
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s23)
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- ✨️ We literally had a Magical Evening 🪄 The experience was even more enjoyable than we had imagined! Definitely recommend the experience to any true HP fan! Thanks for coming to the States! ✨️💕
- This was an amazing experience! Took my boyfriend for a surprise and it was a beautiful and wonderful experience!! Highly recommend!
- Amazing immersive experience. My entire family had a blast, I 100% recommend.
- So magical and felt as if I was whisked into the movies! Worth the trip and immensely enjoyable :)
- what an amazing experience! kids absolutely loved it. definitely worth the visit!
- My husband and I went for our 10 year wedding anniversary and it was so amazing! Can’t wait to go back again next year!
- Beautiful and so we’ll done. We had a great evening and felt like it was magical to be in the experience
- The kids loved it so much that they wanted to tour one more time. We will probably go again next year if possible. Thank you.
- Amazing experience! Very magical
- Really amazing! I was so pleasantly surprised
- Phenomenal, my wife is a huge Harry Potter fan and it is a fantastic experience.
- A wonderful experience! The forest looked magical.
- Very fun, interactives were great, no waiting, sound and lights all great. More interactives and animated creatures would be great. Gift shop needed more variety and clothing sizes.
- Very fun! They did a great job making it interactive and independent at the same time.
- Great ambiance and fun trail. I like how everything glows at night. ^_^
Sentosa Island Coastal Trail
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
––– Low availability