⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Bristol. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Love Actually, Home Alone & More at The Mount Without under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📸 Snapshot by Candlelight: Personalise your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
🎁 Consider treating your friends and family to a Candlelight experience with our gift card! Check it out here 🎁
📍 Venue: The Mount Without
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Bristol
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Let It Snow
- Christmas Song
- Have Yourself A Merry
- Winter Wonderland
- Last Christmas
- The Christmas Waltz
- The Little Drummer Boy
- Sleigh Ride
- Jingle Bells
- Somewhere In My Memory
- Glasgow Theme
- Rocking Around The Christmas Tree
- Love Is All Around
- All I Want For Christmas
- White Christmas
- I’ll Be Home For Christmas
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- String Quartet - Bristol Ensemble Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Anna M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful atmosphere, lovely music, and a great unusual experience!"
💬 Beatriz H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Was an amazing night full of good things. What a magical experience!"
💬 Alessia A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Really amazing music and beautiful atmosphere."
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- Leda D.May 2023The girls are amazing! Such a good atmosphere. Time passes fast when we're having fun! ❤️
- Joanne C.May 2023Fantastic evening thoroughly enjoyed it. Great musicians
- Eva R.May 2023Beautiful music in a relaxed atmosphere. Can't believe it's already over.
- Abbie B.May 2023Absolutely amazing!!!! I would recommend!! I would probably go in further back to be honest, I was up front and if I went back I'd go into the further sections because it isn't a large theater so you're not missing anything, it lasted an hour and it was gorgeous!
- Lisa C.May 2023It was absolutely amazing realy brilliant
- Pamela B.May 2023Super evening , Amazing x Great birthday treat x
- Michael K.Jun 2023Excellent thanks
- Linda K.May 2023Absolutely beautiful
- CerridwenMay 2023Amazing experience. Loved it so much.
- John S.May 2023Really enjoyable
- Lisa A.May 2023A truly magical night!
- Ana Paula S.Jul 2023It was an amazing experience. Lovely, beautiful, funny... I highly recommend this concert.
- Con D.Jul 2023really enjoyed the performance
- Una K.Jul 2023Fantastic. A wonderful experience.
- Madeleine K.Jul 2023Brilliant really enjoyed it well done to everyone
How to get there?
The Museum of Flight
9404 East Marginal Way South, 98108-4046