⭐ World of Barbie presents Sips After Sunset, a series of adults-only evenings inside Dallas’ hottest venue. Grab your bestie, dress in your most fabulous Barbiecore and get your tickets now for Sips After Sunset at World of Barbie at Stonebriar Centre!
Tickets for Sips After Sunset at World of Barbie in Dallas
🎫 General Admission ticket for 1 person
🧑 Discover a series of adults-only evenings at World of Barbie in Dallas
🎀 Taking place in the iconic World of Barbie, Dallas
🍸 Enjoy delicious themed cocktails
💃 Hit the dance floor with your besties
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 120 minutes
📍 Location: World of Barbie, Dallas. 2601 Preston Rd, Frisco, TX 75034. World of Barbie is located inside the mall on the second level in between Buckle and Journeys, across from KidZania.
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
👗 Dress code: dress in your most fabulous Barbiecore
❓ Please note: drinks are not included and will need to be purchased separately on site from the cashless bar
Cocktail and Drinks Menu
- The Pink Drink - tequila, tripple sec, pink grapefruit juice, lime juice shaken on the rocks, lime garnish.
- Malibu Sunset - vodka, pineapple + cranberry juice shaken on the rocks, lime garnish.
- + Prosecco, Rose, Sauv Blanc available to order
World of Barbie presents Sips After Sunset, a series of adults-only evenings inside Dallas’ hottest venue. Each event has strictly limited capacity and features themed beverages and bites, granting you exclusive after-hours access to the World of Barbie. Grab your bestie, dress in your most fabulous Barbiecore and get your tickets now for Sips After Sunset at World of Barbie at Frisco, Stonebriar Centre!
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- It was a fun experience my sister and I enjoyed it very much. We would do it again 🙂
- It was fun! Snacks were good. Bar options perfect. I liked the can of Barbie lemonade the best.
- Soooo much fun! Worth every penny! Make sure you pace yourself! It’s easy to run out of time! It’s so big!
- One of the best experiences, I love it !
- So dope ! Great experience for women of all ages
- Super fun! And cute!
- Staff were amazing!!
- Cute and fun. Recommend for all Barbie lovers. Event was organized, staff friendly and great photos ops.
- So Fun!
- Overall just a fun time! I wish I had known about all of the opportunities to take fun pictures, but I blame that on being my first event to something like this. Would love to come to something like this again!
- So much fun
Musée de la civilisation
85 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 8R2
Don't miss out!
Select date and session