⭐ Steve McCurry. ICONS is an extraordinary exhibition in Chicago showcasing the work of Steve McCurry, one of the greatest photographers to date. Learn about his career, his photography, and much more. Get your tickets!
🖼 Due to overwhelming success, we are extending dates until March 27th 📸
Tickets for Steve McCurry. ICONS in Chicago
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (13+)
- Senior (65+), Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Children (up to 12 years old)
- Group Bundle (min. 4 tickets)
Gift Shop Add-On: 20% off an official Steve McCurry Icons Catalog or Poster of your choice
🎁 Elevate your visit to the Steve McCurry Icons Photography Exhibit with our special add-on: the Official Steve McCurry Icons Catalog or Poster of your choice. This discounted offer ensures that you not only witness the captivating visuals of Steve McCurry's iconic photography but also take home a cherished memory of the experience. (admission not included) Check the Catalog 👉 here .
🌟 Celebrate the life and work of Steve McCurry in this international photography exhibition
📸 Discover over 80 iconic large-format photographs, such as the “Afghan Girl”, Sharbat Gula, who captivated the world on the cover of National Geographic magazine in 1985
🗺️ Admire a selection of the most impressive images from his trips to Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and China, among others
🎧 Access audio descriptions from 42 selected photographs to hear the story behind the photo, in Steve McCurry's own words
🎬 Watch Steve McCurry testify about his life and experiences as a photographer
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: Loyola University Museum of Art
👤 Age requirement: All ages are welcome! All children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
♿ Accessibility: accessible access onsite and access to the gallery via elevators
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🎧 Please note: It is recommended that visitors bring their own headphones for the free audio guide; the museum does not provide headsets
🏨 Preferred Accommodation: Lodging available at Loyola's Baumhart Hotel. Please follow the link and use promo code ICONS to view listings
Immerse yourself in the world of this famous and audacious photographer in an unprecedented photography exhibition! With more than 80 large-format photographs, ICONS is one of the most complete retrospectives of the career of Steve McCurry, one of the main international figures in the world of photography over the last 40 years. And if, on the one hand, his work encompasses conflicts, endangered cultures, ancient traditions, and contemporary culture, on the other hand, he always maintains the human element that made his famous photograph of the Afghan girl such a powerful image. This unprecedented journey through the inspiration, life, and work of the artist—who has already been recognized with some of the most prestigious awards in the industry—is not to be missed! Get your tickets now for Steve McCurry. ICONS in Chicago!
- Zabdiel R.Oct 2023Very good exhibition. I wasn’t very familiar with his work, other than the photo of the Afghan girl. His work serves as a lesson on the power of portraits and how a photo of one individual can tell the story of thousands to millions of people.
- Michael V.Oct 2023Fantastic exhibit. The audio guide is as must. Fabulous insight to the photos.
- Joanne G.Oct 2023Spectacular portraits. I went away inspired to work on my portraits
- Adriana G.Oct 2023Great stories behind each picture.
- Gabriela C.Oct 2023Fantastic! Images in person are so much stronger- I didn’t want to leave!
- Alice R.Oct 2023The workers at this exhibit were extremely helpful.
- Richard E. R.Oct 2023Excellent photography & my friends loved it even more.
- Martha F.Oct 2023Absolutely breathtaking exhibit
- 7hz7qytyjnOct 2023Great show. Great artist. The photos are incredible.
- Dd7nyy9ngbOct 2023Breathing art and beautifully arranged exhibition, creating harmonious ambiance.
- Beth O.Nov 2023Wonderful exhibit!
- William D.Nov 2023Attending this photo exhibit should be on everyone's bucket list. Riveting.
- Natalia N.Nov 2023Wonderful, eye opening exhibition.
- Kathy H.Nov 2023It exceeded my expectations
- Louise C.Nov 2023Steve did an awesome job narrativing his photo's. Loved the video he did too!
Loyola University Museum of Art (LUMA)
820 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, 60611
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024