👨🎨 Acclaimed perceptual artist Michael Murphy presents his biggest-ever solo exhibition for a limited time only. Be one of the first to experience this one-of-a-kind collection of thought-provoking and mind-bending experiential installations
Tickets for Perceptual Experience Interactive Art Exhibition in Chicago
🎫 Adult (Flex ticket) - includes adult admission at any time during normal operating hours. Only available on the first session of each day
🎫 Adult - includes adult admission
🎫 Child - includes child admission
🎫 Family of 4 ($14.75 per ticket) - includes entry to four family members
🖼️ Experience the ultimate interactive art exhibition from Michael Murphy
🌀 Prepare for art that warps reality, stimulating your imagination and challenging your perception
🍸Murphy’s art changes from every angle — see his modern-day Mona Lisa, “Diamonds", the iconic Air One installation that shape-shifts into the Michael Jordan Jumpman logo, among others
🌎 Premiering in Chicago before touring multiple cities worldwide
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Opening times: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
📍 Location: 540 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
🚗 Parking available at The Shops at North Bridge lot, 516 North Rush Street
❓ You can see the FAQs for this experience here
"Perceptual Art is not about an object or an image, the guest experience is the finished work." - Michael Murphy
Perceptual Experience is an interactive art exhibition from Perceptual Artist and School of the Art Institute of Chicago alum Michael Murphy. Bask in mind-bending, shape-shifting art where art and illusion meet! Step into the enigmatic art that awakens the senses, stimulates the imagination and reshapes your perception of reality like never before. Don't miss this world premiere event in Chicago for a limited time. Get your tickets now for Perceptual Experience: An Interactive Art Exhibition in Chicago!
- My whole family really enjoyed this experience!
- I am amazed by the creativity and the vision that the author has.
- Loved it, told all my friends on FB
- Loved the artwork !
- There was a person on the second floor, who gave us helpful hints on how to view the exhibit. Without him, we would have missed a lot. Example: seeing the diamonds turn into a face. Overall, amazing!
- It was great. We had the whole exhibit to ourselves and were able to take our time.
- Visually stimulating and thought provoking
- Pretty amazing feat of installation to make these pieces come alive. I just don’t get it!
- Loved it
- It was really cute and unique! We enjoyed it.
- Loved the messages and meanings the artist was conveying.
- Great service and welcome, great art!
- Loved it! Very creative and interesting.
540 N Michigan Ave Parking
540 Michigan Avenue, Chicago. Enter at the corner of Ohio and Michigan Ave, 60611
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024