⭐ After huge success in Los Angeles, Astra Lumina makes its way to New York! This enchanted night walk at Queens Botanical Garden invites visitors to discover the wonder of visiting stars. Set off across mysterious grounds to discover a celestial pathway of lustrous light, cosmic visions, and astral song. Created by the visionary minds at Moment Factory, Astra Lumina NY is the 19th experience in the Lumina Night Walk series. You won’t want to miss this!
Tickets for Astra Lumina in New York
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4–12)
- Senior (65+) / Reduced - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 5 tickets)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the experience plus exclusive VIP Bar Access with a complimentary double-walled vacuum sealed Astra Lumina Tumbler & a beverage of choice
🎫 VIP Parking Add-On for 1 car (entry not included)
🌌 An enchanted night walk in a beautiful botanical garden that guides visitors on a journey to discover the wonder of visiting stars
✨ Immerse yourself in the magic of projections, lighting, and music, and the astral energy that transforms the garden into a celestial pathway
🤩 Astra Lumina NYC is the 19th experience in the Lumina Enchanted Night Walk series by Moment Factory
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 1 hour
📍 Location: Queens Botanical Garden, 42-80 Crommelin Street, Flushing, NY 11355
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: Astra Lumina NYC at Queens Botanical Garden is accessible for guests with limited mobility, but please note that part of the experience takes place along an unpaved path that may be narrow and bumpy in some places. If you have questions about accessibility, feel free to contact us
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Did you know there’s an extraordinary place right here on Earth that holds a special connection to the stars above? Come nightfall, mysterious observatory grounds set the stage for a phenomenal event: a visit from the stars. While here, the fallen stars release an astral energy that transforms the forest into a celestial pathway for humans to discover. As the night unfolds, the stars regenerate, rise, and reunite in the night sky, to shine brighter than ever before. Astra Lumina at Queens Botanical Garden is the 19th experience in the Lumina Enchanted Night Walk series. Get your tickets for Astra Lumina: An Enchanted Night Walk Amongst The Stars in New York!
Created by Moment Factory
Presented by Fever and Moment Factory
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- Astra Lumina was a beautiful and magical experience. The staff was so wonderful, amazing experience. 💕
- What an amazing experience! 10/10. Everything was so dope. The lights, the music, everything was so magical. There was a little kitty there on the trail that we got to pet! Haha we had a blast. Lots of fun.
- Such a well put together and organized event! Really a fun experience and exceeded my expectations. Great for families and well as everyone!
- It was a very nice experience. Parking was super easy, entry was quick, and the whole experience itself wasn't overcrowded and was nice and peaceful.
- I really liked the presentation, I just wish there were more stations about space
- Loved this experience!! May go again!!
- If you can....take the time for a very cool walk through. I'd do it again!
- Amazing experience!! Thank you so much, would definitely love to come back again
- A must -see!
- The most Magical experience ever!! We had the best time, we hope that Astra Lumina can be here permanently so we can take our families
- Astra Lumina was an absolutely incredible experience at the South Coast Botanic Garden ! Such a unique event, I may go a second time !!
- it's was a great experience. friendly staff, my family loved it.
- My husband and I loved it!!!
- Amazing experience, looking forward to more events like this one.
- We wish it lasted longer. The kids loved it!
Queens Botanical Garden
42-80 Crommelin Street, Flushing, 11355
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023