⭐ The Fans Strike Back® is an exhibition in Santa Monica featuring more than 600 official items from the Star Wars Universe collected by fans and displayed for fans. Immerse yourself in a galaxy far, far away and see photos, posters, costumes, figures, and models of different types and sizes!
🚨 Due to high demand, The Fans Strike Back has extended its run in Santa Monica. Are you ready to dive into a galaxy far, far away? 🚨
Tickets for The Fans Strike Back® in Santa Monica
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (15+)
- Child (4–14)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26), or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (4+ tickets)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the exhibition plus skip-the-line, a pic with the green screen chroma (where you will choose your background), and a special gift
- VIP Adult (15+)
- VIP Child (4–14)
🤩 Explore a part of the largest private Star Wars collection of fan items!
🌌 Immerse yourself in the Star Wars Universe with the event’s amazing setup
🚀 See hundreds of official items including photos, posters, costumes, life-size figures, models & one-of-a-kind sculptures
🥽 Enhance you visit with a unique VR galaxy experience (available for separate purchase)
📸 Use a green screen to take pictures with selected backgrounds
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: Santa Monica Art Museum
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome! Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
The Empire had its chance; this time, The Fans Strike Back®! Get ready for the largest exhibition in the saga of fan-made Star Wars events. You’ll find photos, posters, costumes, figures, and models of different types and sizes—all official objects bought by Star Wars fans. There will also be a green chroma to take pictures in the Star Wars universe. It’s a perfect plan for the whole family, from the youngest Padawan to the wisest Jedi master!
- Loved it. Every item was so cool and there was so much to see. I brought my own lightsaber and dressed up a little. It adds so much more fun to the experience.
- We had an amazing time. It's a must see, I want to go again. Thank you
- Love it every Star Wars fan must check it out
- Overall it was a great experience left with more starwars knowledge than we already knew. Very amazing collection 😍 👌 ❤️.
- It was great fun to see all the pieces of fan created material.
- Fun and cool experience! Loved it.
- it was awesome!! a great collection.
- My daughter loved the VR
- Had a wonderful time with my son The staff was amazing Thank you.
- So Many Great Things To See. Great Attention To Details.
- Very nice
- For Star Wars Fans only 🤣
- It was awesome , kids loved it
- It was awesome, great collectibles, so entertaining
- Lots of neat costumes and action figures on display!
Santa Monica Art Museum
1219 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, 90401
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024