⭐ Philly By Night Sightseeing Tour offers a unique and enjoyable way to see the dazzling lights of Philadelphia at night from atop a double decker bus.
🎫 Adult (13+)
🌆 Catch the dazzling city lights of Philadelphia while riding a cozy double decker bus
🔍 Kick back and listen to your knowledgeable tour guide's lively commentary during an educational and enjoyable 90-minute sightseeing trip
📸 Marvel at the stunning sights from the peak of the Rocky Steps at City Hall and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
📍 Meeting Point
Night Tours depart at 8 p.m. from Stop 6 (Reading Terminal Market / Convention Center Marriott / Macy’s)
Length of time: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Get ready for an electrifying experience on the Big Bus Philly by Night Tour! Prepare to be dazzled by the vibrant lights of Philadelphia as you hop on our comfy double decker bus. With a captivating guide's stories, you'll be spellbound by the cityscape. And wait till you see the breathtaking view from the iconic Rocky Steps! This 90-minute adventure will leave you awe-inspired and begging for more. Don't miss out on this unforgettable journey!
📝 Additional info
- Philadelphia Museum of Art is part of the tour.
- Rocky Steps provide a scenic view of City Hall and Benjamin Franklin Parkway, especially at night.
- The tour does not allow hop-on/hop-off.
- Wheelchair accessibility is not available.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Mobile voucher is used for check-in at the bus.
- Live guides provide a 90-minute panoramic tour as part of the plan.
Reading Terminal Market
1201 Filbert St, Philadelphia, United States, 19107