⭐ BC Wildlife Park Kamloops offers the opportunity to learn about British Columbia's animals, engage in conservation and education, and see over 200 animals in expansive habitats.
🏞️ Venture into an expansive 18,000 square-foot Discovery Centre encompassing the Eco Gallery, Wildlife Education Centre, and Reptile Exhibit.
🌳 Little ones can embrace their wild side at the playground and splash park, where animal habitats are cleverly integrated into the play areas.
🐾 Uncover a wide array of British Columbia's beloved wildlife, from majestic felines and soaring birds of prey to bears, hoofstock, and beyond.
Get ready for an epic adventure at the mind-blowing BC Wildlife Park! Discover an awe-inspiring collection of 200+ animals thriving in vast and extraordinary habitats. Hop aboard the train, surrender to the excitement in the sensational playground, and dive into refreshing fun at the exhilarating spray park. Prepare to be blown away by the incredible wildlife rehabilitation and conservation efforts taking place here. It's the ultimate family extravaganza that will leave you breathless!
📝 Additional info
- All children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Children ages 2 and under do not need to pay for admission.
- Only service dogs are allowed in the park, no other pets.
- Umbrella strollers and wagons can be rented at Guest Services for a small fee.
- Entry is not allowed 30 minutes before closing time.
- Guest Services has complimentary wheelchairs and Power Mobility Scooters on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tickets for the Wildlife Express Miniature Train are $1.00 each (including tax) and can be purchased at the train station (cash only).
- Ask Guest Services for information on daily animal encounters and animal feed talks.
BC Wildlife Park
9077 Dallas Drive, Kamloops, V2C 6V1
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024