⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in London. Get your tickets now to discover the music of ABBA at Glaziers Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalise your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: Glaziers Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in London
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Dancing Queen
- Money, Money, Money
- The Winner Takes it All
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Lay All Your Love On Me
- Super Trouper
- Mamma Mia
- String quartet - to be announced!
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Ausra K. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was a magical experience!".
💬 Alicia R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "For a moment you forget everything and just enjoy the music!"
💬 Alexia M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "A sublime musical experience in an intimate atmosphere."
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- The girls are amazing! Such a good atmosphere. Time passes fast when we're having fun! ❤️
- Fantastic evening thoroughly enjoyed it. Great musicians
- Beautiful music in a relaxed atmosphere. Can't believe it's already over.
- Absolutely amazing!!!! I would recommend!! I would probably go in further back to be honest, I was up front and if I went back I'd go into the further sections because it isn't a large theater so you're not missing anything, it lasted an hour and it was gorgeous!
- It was absolutely amazing realy brilliant
- Super evening , Amazing x Great birthday treat x
- Excellent thanks
- Absolutely beautiful
- Amazing experience. Loved it so much.
- Really enjoyable
- A truly magical night!
- It was an amazing experience. Lovely, beautiful, funny... I highly recommend this concert.
- really enjoyed the performance
- Fantastic. A wonderful experience.
- Brilliant really enjoyed it well done to everyone