⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in London. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Zelda at Glaziers Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Glaziers Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in London
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Legend of Zelda (1986): “Main Theme”
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (1987): “Palace Theme”
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (1991): “Dark World Dungeon”
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998): “Title Theme”, “Song of Storms”, “Gerudo Valley”, “Lost Woods Theme”, “Kokiri Forest” and “Zelda's Lullaby”
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (2000): “The Great Fairy Fountain”, “Song of Healing” and “Final Hours”
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2002): “Title Theme”, “Dragon Roost Island”, “The Great Sea”
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (2009): “Full Steam Ahead”
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2011): “Ballad of the Goddess” and “Fi's Theme”
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017): “Main Theme” and “Waterblight Ganon Theme”
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (2023): “Main Theme”
- String Quartet - Celestial Strings
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Carole L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Amazing performance from start to end, thank you for this wonderful moment!"
💬 Evangeline S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely wonderful! A real treat with talented and engaging performers!"
💬 Anne L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing ambience, very nice and good service and a great concert. We totally loved it."
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- The girls are amazing! Such a good atmosphere. Time passes fast when we're having fun! ❤️
- Fantastic evening thoroughly enjoyed it. Great musicians
- Beautiful music in a relaxed atmosphere. Can't believe it's already over.
- Absolutely amazing!!!! I would recommend!! I would probably go in further back to be honest, I was up front and if I went back I'd go into the further sections because it isn't a large theater so you're not missing anything, it lasted an hour and it was gorgeous!
- It was absolutely amazing realy brilliant
- Super evening , Amazing x Great birthday treat x
- Excellent thanks
- Absolutely beautiful
- Amazing experience. Loved it so much.
- Really enjoyable
- A truly magical night!
- It was an amazing experience. Lovely, beautiful, funny... I highly recommend this concert.
- really enjoyed the performance
- Fantastic. A wonderful experience.
- Brilliant really enjoyed it well done to everyone
How to get there?
9 Montague Cl, SE1 9DD
- London Bridge
Don't miss out!
Select date and session