⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in SF Bay Area. Get your tickets now to discover holiday-inspired music at the International Art Museum of America under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: International Art Museum of America
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in SF Bay Area
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- "The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter"” – Vivaldi
- Selections from "The Nutcracker, Op. 71" – Tchaikovsky
- "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy"
- "Arabian Dance"
- "Russian Dance (Trepak)"
- Classic Christmas Carols
- "O Holy Night”
- Medley - "Hark the Herald Angels Sing," "The First Noel," and "Deck the Halls"
- "Silent Night"
- "We Wish You a Merry Xmas" and Beethoven's "Op. 18" Mashup
- Corelli’s "Christmas Concerto"
- "The Skater's Waltz (Les Patineurs)" - Waldteufel
- "Ma'oz Tzur" – Traditional Hanukkah Song
- Selections from Handel's "Messiah"
- "For Unto Us"
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Angela Z. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely fabulous! Such talent and beautifully played. The musicians dispositions really made the night extra special."
💬 Brian L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "The concert was amazing the band was incredible the setup was breath taking. Truly a phenomenal evening."
💬 Holly H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very well run and the very talented musicians were great!"
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- It was amazing. Loved every minute every song was executed perfectly
- Great experience, can't wait to do this again.
- Great Musical Performance & Energy.
- Customer service and performers were great! I really enjoyed the performance
- The vibes were amazing and the ambiance was relaxing! I can’t wait to do this again!
- It was a great way to bring all ages and cultures together to vibe together in a atmosphere set to listen to good music with talented musicians. Looking forward to more events more good hits of old and new.
- A beautiful experience. With they took the crowd more seriously and wanted silence for the other audience members. But the crowd singing with them was still a fun time.
- Amazing! Will be coming back, great mid week pick me up and the musicians were phenomenal
- A must see experience!
- Excellent energy, artistry, and ambiance!!
- Amazing and fun
International Art Museum of America
1023 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, 94103-1605
Don't miss out!
Select date and session