⭐ Everyone makes mistakes, there's no innovation without failure! And The Museum of Failure is here with a unique exhibition of failed products and services from around the world. Head over to Georgetown Park in Washington DC to see a collection of strange and useless inventions that paved the way for real progress!
🚨 The Museum of Failure is leaving DC on December 10. Hurry, tickets are still available! ⭐
Tickets for Museum Of Failure in Washington DC
🎫 Standard Admission - includes access to the Museum + access to the exhibit guide app for use on smartphones
- Adult (14+)
- Child (7+), Senior (65+), Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 6 tickets)
- Kids (under 7)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes access to the Museum + access to the exhibit guide app for use on smartphones + MoF tote bag
👉 For corporate and institutional visits or large groups please contact here
✨ Explore an exhibition that aims to inspire and stimulate discussion about learning through our blunders
😮 Get an exclusive look into a collection of failed products and innovations from huge companies and different industries from all around the world
⭐ Curated by Dr. Samuel West, licensed psychologist, PhD in Organizational Psychology
📅 Dates and times: select your date and time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: Georgetown Park, 3270 M Street NW, Washington D.C., 20007
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Everyone makes mistakes, and the Museum of Failure is here to celebrate that! The Museum of Failure showcases a collection of failed products and services from around the world. Every item provides unique insight into the risky business of innovation—and, let's face it, the majority of innovation projects fail at some point. But that's okay because embracing failure and taking meaningful risks paves the way for real innovation and progress. After all, as Confucius once said: "our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail." Get your tickets for the Museum Of Failure in Washington DC!
- Really interesting displays with great facts. Phone app is really helpful as well.
- Fantastic journey through failure.
- Fantastic Experience!
- Great museum!!
- The signs were small and hard to read and people were hovering over each other to read it. Especially in the XXX space. Other than that it was great the variety of items/ideas and the descriptions were funny.
- MOX was awesome, informative and fun!
- Very entertaining and written well
- This was a fun trip down memory lane
- Unique and interesting!
- great exhibit
- Great exhibit. Lots of fun facts presented. Unlike any other museum. Highly recommended
- Informative and entertaining
- Well done!
- Amazing experience!
- It was fun! Definitely recommend going with friends to discuss the exhibits.
3270 M Street NW, 20007
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023