⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Helsinki. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Wanha Satama under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Hall A, Wanha Satama
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🍷 Drinks will be available for purchase before the start of the concert (the bar opens 60 minutes before the start time)
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Helsinki
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Somebody to Love
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Killer Queen
- Love of My Life
- Another One Bites the Dust
- I Want to Break Free
- We Are the Champions
- We Will Rock You
- Don’t Stop Me Now
- Bicycle Race
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- Under Pressure
- String Quartet - Bålder Kvartetti
- That was AMAZING! We spent the evening with the never ending smile and we couldn't stop humming! Thank you:)
- Beautiful and warm athmosphere, great talented musicians
- It was a lovely experience.
- Wonderful night, warm recommendation!
- Very beautiful and artful. The stuff we’re polite and kind. I highly recommend
- Great experience! Would recommend to all!
- Amazing experience! Thank you ❤️
- Truly a spectacular show!
- It was a delight
How to get there?
The Blackpool Tower Ballroom
Blackpool Tower, Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 4BJ
Don't miss out!
Select date and session