⭐ Fort Edmonton Park Admission offers a journey through the city's rich history, showcasing the diversity of First Nations and Métis peoples' histories and perspectives, as well as providing access to various attractions and entertainment options.
🌳 Discover the wide range of histories, cultures, experiences, and perspectives of First Nations and Métis peoples.
🏰 Get to know the Hudson's Bay Company's creation of Edmonton House, a trading post where European goods were offered to the local Indigenous communities.
🎭 Take a seat in a traditional red velvet theatre chair and relish entertainment in a truly unique atmosphere at the reconstructed Capital Theatre.
📅 Date and time
- The park will not be open after September 6 as it will be closing for the season. - Depending on the weather, the park will close for the season around mid-September.
Fort Edmonton Park
The minimum length of time is 4 hours, but there is plenty to see and do that can keep you occupied for an entire day.
Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey through time at Fort Edmonton Park! Be prepared to immerse yourself in the captivating Indigenous Peoples Experience exhibit and hop on the legendary Baldwin Steam Engine Train. Get lost in the charm of the 1920s-style midway with its thrilling rides and exciting games. And don't forget to explore the astonishing Cabinet of Curios exhibit! For a truly unique entertainment experience, make sure you don't miss the recreated Capital Theatre. Plus, the park is wheelchair accessible and open until September 6th. Get ready for an unforgettable adventure into the rich history of Edmonton!
📝 Additional info
- All midway rides, games, train, and streetcar included with ticket
- Pony ride and wagon ride tickets available on-site for small fee
- Children under 3 enter free but need ticket
- 7 food service locations throughout the park
- Partial accessibility with ramps and washrooms available
- Some buildings not fully accessible
- Show mobile voucher for admission ticket at admissions window
- Do not feed animals in the park
- No coat checks or lockers on-site
- Park closes on September 6 for the season.
Auditorium Oratorio di San Filippo Neri
Via Manzoni, 5, Torino, 40121