⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Melbourne. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beatles on String at Collingwood Town Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our professional photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: Collingwood Town Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Melbourne
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- I Want To Hold Your Hand
- A Hard Day's Night
- In My Life
- Yellow Submarine
- Eleanor Rigby
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- All You Need Is Love
- Penny Lane
- Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
- Hey Jude
- Here Comes The Sun
- Oh! Darling
- Let It Be
- Eclective Strings
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Jane Y. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "The show was absolutely amazing. I recommended it to all of my friends and family! I will definitely be attending another candlelight event!"
💬 Sofia A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "A very welcoming atmosphere and exceptional musicians. Wonderful experience."
💬 Mariam A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "The best thing after BTS concert! Was singing along the whole time!! Thank you for this!!"
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- Music and the vibe were great! Musicians performed all pieces very passionate and beautifully. The only downside was that the right speaker had some side noise from time to time which was annoying
- My second visit, this time with whole family. It was excellent, but the highlight was watching my somewhat sceptical older teens thoroughly enjoy so much.
- Such a magical and intimate experience
- Beautiful night! Great ambiance and excellent presentation. Fever is giving an amazing experience :)
- Fantastic music. Lovely hostess. Great venue, intimate. Great start time. Perfect length of performance. Loved it!
- All songs played were masterpieces it was so so moving and an amazing experince
- Intimate setting, great show! Lovely date idea
- Just amazing 💓
- Beautiful atmosphere and music and very talented and entertaining musicians! 🤩❤️
- Could really feel the varying emotions of each piece. Made my hair stand in ends. Love it!
- Enjoyed the ambience, the music and the wit!
- A great experience. can't wait to do it again.
- Wonderful experience. Definitely recommend!
- ambience and vibe was great. just a little short
Collingwood Town Hall
140 Hoddle St, Abbotsford VIC 3067, Australia, 3067
Don't miss out!
Select date and session