⭐ Princess Diana: Accredited Access Exhibition in Melbourne is an intimate exhibit of iconic photographs of the world’s most famous Princess and never-before-heard stories, as told through the lens of Diana's Official Royal Photographer and friend. Don’t miss out!
✨ Bringing generations together during the holidays ✨
Tickets for Princess Diana: Accredited Access Exhibition in Melbourne
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (16+)
- Child (8–15)
- Senior (65+) or Student - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (2 Adult + 2 Child tickets)
- Group Bundle (min. 10 tickets)
👑 Be transported to the most iconic moments of the Princess of Wales's life through 8 tailored themes
📸 View intimate photographs of Diana and her family taken by two generations of royal photographers
✨ Take a stunning visual journey filled with larger-than-life images, murals, and bespoke art installations
🎧 Immerse yourself as the royal photographers themselves guide you through first-hand, intimate accounts and untold stories of Princess Diana and her family
🛍️ Exclusive Princess Diana exhibit merchandise will be available for sale on-site
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector (no entry after 6:30 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes
📍 Location: Tea House, 28 Clarendon St, Southbank, VIC 3006
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
🎧 Before arriving, please download the ‘Princess Diana: Accredited Access Exhibition’ app on the Apple App Store or Google Play to access the audio guide during your visit. Please bring a smartphone and compatible headphones to enjoy this feature
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
For the first time, world-famous royal photographers (Anwar Hussein and his two sons Zak and Samir) share their experiences with the iconic princess and her family. Princess Diana, by most accounts, is the most photographed human in history. She grew up in the public eye. One of the people who was there capturing the biggest and most important moments was Royal Photographer Anwar Hussein. Later, his sons Zak and Samir joined the family business. This Princess Diana exhibit will be told from their perspective: what they heard, what they saw, and what they witnessed first-hand will all be shared. This is not a story you have heard before. Whether you are a hard-core fan or new to her legacy, you will be blown away by the fascinating depth and detail shared by the Hussein family. Get your tickets for Princess Diana: Accredited Access Exhibition in Melbourne!
CNN ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ : "One of the 12 best immersive experiences around the world you need to visit."
ACCESS HOLLYWOOD ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ : "An amazing new exhibit."
LA TIMES ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ : "These personal tales — springing from the trusted relationship between Anwar Hussein and Princess Diana — shine a new light on one of the most photographed women in the world."
Brought to you by Sunshine Exhibits and Fever
- I really enjoyed this beautiful collection of photos and the story line from these great photographers. What a wonderful way to capture a beautiful Princess Lady Diana, sad but beautiful
- It was a magnificent exhibition and showcased Diana’s achievements so well. Imagine what she could have achieved if still alive today.
- It was well presented and the commentary very good. The staff were very friendly and helpful
- It was absolutely amazing and beautiful well worth going to visit
- Great immersive exhibition! I loved hearing the voices of the artist. Enjoyed it a lot. Also not crowded so could enjoy it a lot better.
- Only issue was people walking past in a group not using headphones and showed no respect for other visitors
- It was so well done & the fact we had headphones to tell the story made it easy. Staff were great.
- Excellent photos 📸 Very touching some of those proceless moments of princess Diana 👸 💙
- Great photos and loved the commentary with every photo
- It was fabulous!!! I got quite teary at the end. I loved hearing the perspective from the Hussein family of photographers. What a delightful family. Father and sons gave very interesting perspectives on the photos they took and the Royals they have come to know, especially the beautiful Diana.
- May we suggest that there be a "coffee table" book produced to accompany the other beautiful products available. It would be a beautiful memory to have forever of all the beautiful photo's of Diana, Princess of Wales.
- Was fabulous 🥰 loved it!
- Fantastic insight into stories behind the photos
- Awesomeness experience 🙌 👌 👏 I would do it again.
- Amazing exhibit, great venue, well curated, helpful staff and beautiful programs depicting princess Diana with great sensitivity
The Tea House
28/34 Clarendon St, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia, 3006
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024