⭐ SeaQuest Folsom offers the opportunity to get up close and personal with colorful exotic creatures from diverse habitats around the world.
🎫 Adult (12-54)
🎫 Senior (55+)
🎫 Military / Student - Reduced
🌍 Discover the miniature version of aquatic habitats worldwide in the center of Folsom, California.
🦈 Witness terrifying creatures such as reef sharks, caiman, snakes, and stingrays, and also encounter less intimidating species like the friendly parakeet.
👐 Experience the proximity to the creatures through interactive touch tanks and other unique encounters (can be booked separately).
Prepare yourself for an absolutely mind-blowing underwater escapade at SeaQuest Folsom! Brace yourself to connect with extraordinary sea creatures hailing from every corner of the globe. Witness the awe-inspiring beauty of reef sharks, graceful stingrays, and yes, you can even have a personal encounter with parakeets! Immerse yourself in the spellbinding world of marine life with interactive touch tanks and incredible feeding opportunities. This exhilarating wildlife experience is an absolute must-see that will leave you speechless!
📝 Additional info
- SeaQuest Folsom offers hands-on wildlife experiences for visitors to interact with animals.
- The facility is wheelchair accessible.
- The best time to visit is during the daytime.
- Upon arrival, you can purchase feeding tokens to use in vending machines to feed certain animals.
- A staff member will assist you in feeding the snacks to the appropriate animals.
- Please be aware that you may come into contact with bird poop and splashing from the animals.
- Touching fish, stingrays, sharks, and other sea animals may result in getting wet.
- Use a two-finger touch and pet the animals from the neck down their back.
- Feeding token prices and quantities are set to prevent over-feeding and protect the animals.
430 Palladio Parkway #1801, Folsom, 95630
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
No booking fees
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024