⭐ Glasgow West End Whisky Tour offers the opportunity to experience Scotland's favorite tipple by trying 4 different kinds of whisky and visiting traditional whisky pubs in Glasgow's West End area
🎫 Smartphone tickets must be prepared for the tour.
🥃 Come along for a delightful 2.5-hour stroll in Glasgow and explore four charming whisky bars!
🏭 Experience an enchanting journey and sample 4 unique single-malt whiskies
🤓 Get to know curious and quirky facts about whisky
📅 Dates and times
Monday - Friday 4:30 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays 3 p.m.
⏳ Duration:2 hours and 30 minutes
📍 Meeting Point: The Ben Nevis Bar
Experience the ultimate Glasgow whisky tour! Get ready for an exhilarating journey through the captivating tale of single-malt whisky! Step into charming bars and indulge in the exquisite flavours of five distinct whisky varieties. Immerse yourself in the lively West End scene and fully embrace the vibrant Scottish whisky culture. Get your glasses ready for an unforgettable adventure, and let the cheers echo through the air!
📝 Additional info
- Glasgow's West End area has cultural attractions like the Kelvingrove Museum, the University of Glasgow, and the cosmopolitan Finnieston neighborhood.
- The tour is a walking tour of off-the-beaten-track bars in town.
- Whiskies on the tour offer a trip across Scotland's whisky regions without leaving the city.
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended.
- Minimum age for the tour is 18 years.
- The group meets inside the Ben Nevis Bar, show your smartphone ticket to the guide, and be on time.
How to get there?
The Ben Nevis
1147 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G3 8TB