⭐ Yosemite: 1-Day Experience Including Entrance and Guided Tour offers a unique opportunity to explore and experience the awe-inspiring nature and jaw-dropping scenery of Yosemite National Park.
🎫 Adult (13+)
🍎 Grab some fruit in the Central Valley - the 🇺🇸's prime farming haven for lunch.
🏞️ Feast your eyes on El Capitan, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls (the tallest waterfall in North America), Bridalveil Fall, Inspiration Point (aka Tunnel View), and Yosemite Village.
🚌 Hop on a guided bus tour, roam and trek during your 3-4 hours of liberty, then relax as you are chauffeured back to San Francisco.
📅 Date and time: various days available, please select directly upon purchase
⏳ Duration: 15 hours
📍 Location: various pickup points:
- 6:35 am Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf (2500 Mason St) Pick up on NORTH POINT ST side (formerly Sheraton FW)
- 6:50 am from Hilton San Francisco Union Square (251 Mason St) East Entrance
- 7:10 am from Intercontinental San Francisco (888 Howard St) - This must be changed to the correct time of departure.
- 7:45 am from Dublin BART Station - Hacienda Exit
Get ready for the most jaw-dropping, heart-pounding adventure ever! Join us as we embark on a mind-blowing journey from vibrant San Francisco to the astonishing Yosemite National Park! Prepare to have your breath taken away by the awe-inspiring scenery that surrounds you. Hike, bike, or venture along the mesmerizing trails that await you! And that's not all - you'll be treated to a thrilling guided tour, indulge in a delicious lunch right at the base of the magnificent Yosemite Falls, and have a whopping 3-4 hours of free time to soak up the sheer beauty of the Great Outdoors. Brace yourself for the incredible sights that await you - from the mighty El Capitan to the majestic Half Dome, the mesmerizing Bridalveil Fall, and the towering giant sequoias. This is an experience you simply cannot afford to miss, my friends! Prepare to be awestruck and forever captivated by the unparalleled wonders of Mother Nature!
📝 Additional info
- No wheelchair access.
- Limited luggage space, only one bag up to 34x30x28cm per person. Extra luggage requires payment for a seat to store it during the trip.
- Option to stay in the park instead of returning with the group. Inform the operator beforehand.
- Required items: comfortable shoes & clothing, water bottle, sun protection, and rain jacket.
Hotel Riu Plaza Fisherman´s Wharf
2500 Mason Street, San Francisco, 94133
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024