⭐ Glowing Pumpkins: A Tucson Jack-o-Lantern Adventure is an outdoor Halloween event featuring over 5000 hand-carved art pumpkins! This one-of-a-kind walk-through experience is the must-see event of the fall season in Tucson.
Tickets for Glowing Pumpkins: A Tucson Jack-o-Lantern Adventure
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (11+)
- Child (2–10)
🎫 Twilight Admission - late afternoon entrance to watch the exhibit while the sun sets
- Adult (11+)
- Child (2–10)
🎫 VIP Admission (Standard or Twilight) - includes entry to the experience plus skip-the-line privileges & $10 gift shop credit
*Note Twilight tickets are during times with significant daylight*
🎃 Visit an outdoor Halloween walk-through experience with over 5000 hand-carved art pumpkins!
✨ Explore magical pathways of lit pumpkin sculptures and displays with music, sounds, and special effects
🧛 See classic Halloween characters, dinosaurs & superheroes, and movie & pop culture icons come to life
🌲 Take in the natural world at the Tohono Chul Park
👨👩👧👦 Enjoy a kid-friendly Halloween experience that has something for everyone!
😋 Enjoy food and drink (alcoholic & non) available on-site
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 30–50 minutes
📍 Location: Tohono Chul Park
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome. Free entry for infants under the age of 2 years
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
This Halloween, get ready to explore a world of jack-o-lanterns with Glowing Pumpkins! Wander through a magical trail with 5,000+ hand-carved art pumpkins and lit sculptures of Halloween characters, dinosaurs, superheroes, and pop culture icons, all enveloped by a symphony of music, sounds, and special effects. This family-friendly event has something for everyone—get your tickets for Glowing Pumpkins: A Tucson Jack-o-Lantern Adventure and prepare to make it your new annual Halloween tradition!
- Creative, unique, and surprising! A kit if work went into caring the pumpkins. Tohono Ch was a very nice setting for the presentation!
- Had a wonderful evening! A fun way to begin the fall season!
- very cute. Family friendly, not scary.
- Very kid friendly event and in a beautiful location!
- Loved this. Great for families or date night.
- Wonderful displays….could use a few more low path lights (especially when you leave the event).
- We have a five and seven year old. Everyone had a great time!
- Our family really enjoyed this outing.
- Very nice evening walk among the glowing pumpkins.
- The staff made it super fun.
- Lots of fun and enjoyable for all ages. There were moments it was really dark and hard to see the path.
- Very nice crowd. Organized nicely. The flow was exceptional. Will be back.
- It was a wonderful experience for the whole family!
Tohono Chul Park
7366 North Paseo Del Norte, Tucson, 85704
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Oct 2023