⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover the music inspired by the holidays at the Historic Woman’s Club in Santa Monica under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: Historic Woman’s Club, Santa Monica
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue has a temporary ramp for wheelchair accessibility. Please reach out to us if you need special assistance.
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Los Angeles
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” - Ella Fitzgerald
- “Cool Yule” - Louis Armstrong
- "This Christmas" - Donny Hathatway
- “Skating” (from A Charlie Brown Christmas) - Vince Guaraldi Trio
- "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve" - Ella Fitzgerald
- "Someday at Christmas" - Stevie Wonder
- “The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)” - Nat King Cole
- “My Favorite Things” - John Coltrane
- PureSoul Jazz Band featuring vocals, piano, bass, trumpet, and drums
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Awilda R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful venue... incredible musicians."
💬 Tiffany M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I absolutely loved the show!!! The atmosphere was beautiful and I can still hear the music. Just beautiful!"
💬 Nikia B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I absolutely enjoyed the show this evening. I have bought tickets to future shows and can't wait to continue the experience."
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- It was amazing. Loved every minute every song was executed perfectly
- Great experience, can't wait to do this again.
- Great Musical Performance & Energy.
- Customer service and performers were great! I really enjoyed the performance
- The vibes were amazing and the ambiance was relaxing! I can’t wait to do this again!
- It was a great way to bring all ages and cultures together to vibe together in a atmosphere set to listen to good music with talented musicians. Looking forward to more events more good hits of old and new.
- A beautiful experience. With they took the crowd more seriously and wanted silence for the other audience members. But the crowd singing with them was still a fun time.
- Amazing! Will be coming back, great mid week pick me up and the musicians were phenomenal
- A must see experience!
- Excellent energy, artistry, and ambiance!!
- Amazing and fun
Historic Woman’s Club
1210 4th Street, Santa Monica, 90401-1304