⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Canberra. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at the National Gallery of Australia under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: James Fairfax Theatre, National Gallery of Australia
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Canberra
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- You Belong With Me
- Love Story
- All Too Well
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- Shake It Off
- Wildest Dreams
- Blank Space
- Lavender Haze
* Programme subject to change
- String Quartet courtesy of Phoenix Collective
- Beautifully played composition. Loved the interactions with the crowd, made it more fun. Thanks for the show!
- really enjoyed the performance. venue was great too.
- Incredible!! 🤩
- So lovely…great venue, great music - just lovely xx
- It was amazing I loved it so much
- 10/10 got goosebumps
James Fairfax Theatre at National Gallery of Australia
Parkes Pl E, Parkes ACT 2600, Australia, 2600
Don't miss out!
Select date and session