⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Phoenix. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Bad Bunny at The Phoenix Zoo under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📌 Venue: Phoenix Zoo
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Phoenix
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- I Like It
- Moscow Mule
- Ni Bien Ni Mal
- La Noche de Anoche
- Me Porto Bonito
- Tití Me Preguntó
- La Canción
DIVISI’s Amp’d String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely amazing. Extremely intimate experience. 100% sure we will do this again."
💬Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Wonderful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
💬 Drew C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Concert was great! The people were very helpful and nice!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!"
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- It was amazing. Loved every minute every song was executed perfectly
- Great experience, can't wait to do this again.
- Great Musical Performance & Energy.
- Customer service and performers were great! I really enjoyed the performance
- The vibes were amazing and the ambiance was relaxing! I can’t wait to do this again!
- It was a great way to bring all ages and cultures together to vibe together in a atmosphere set to listen to good music with talented musicians. Looking forward to more events more good hits of old and new.
- A beautiful experience. With they took the crowd more seriously and wanted silence for the other audience members. But the crowd singing with them was still a fun time.
- Amazing! Will be coming back, great mid week pick me up and the musicians were phenomenal
- A must see experience!
- Excellent energy, artistry, and ambiance!!
- Amazing and fun
309 rue Rachel E, Montréal, QC, H2W 1E5