⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Sydney. Get your tickets now to discover the music of The Jackson 5 at Sydney Masonic Centre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalise your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our professional photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: Sydney Masonic Centre
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sydney
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎁 Buy a gift card for your friends and family here!
- I Want You Back
- This Place Hotel
- Time Waits For No One
- Rock With You
- I Wanna Be Where You Are
- Walk Right Now
- I’ll Be There
- Blame It On The Boogie
- I Am Love
- The Love You Save
- Can You Feel It
- String Quartet - Phoenix Collective
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely amazing. Extremely intimate experience. 100% sure we will do this again."
💬Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Wonderful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!
💬 Drew C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Concert was great! The people were very helpful and nice!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!"
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- Music and the vibe were great! Musicians performed all pieces very passionate and beautifully. The only downside was that the right speaker had some side noise from time to time which was annoying
- My second visit, this time with whole family. It was excellent, but the highlight was watching my somewhat sceptical older teens thoroughly enjoy so much.
- Such a magical and intimate experience
- Beautiful night! Great ambiance and excellent presentation. Fever is giving an amazing experience :)
- Fantastic music. Lovely hostess. Great venue, intimate. Great start time. Perfect length of performance. Loved it!
- All songs played were masterpieces it was so so moving and an amazing experince
- Intimate setting, great show! Lovely date idea
- Just amazing 💓
- Beautiful atmosphere and music and very talented and entertaining musicians! 🤩❤️
- Could really feel the varying emotions of each piece. Made my hair stand in ends. Love it!
- Enjoyed the ambience, the music and the wit!
- A great experience. can't wait to do it again.
- Wonderful experience. Definitely recommend!
- ambience and vibe was great. just a little short
The Sazerac House
101 Magazine St, 70130-2420