⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Dublin. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Zelda at St Andrew's Parish Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Andrew's Parish Church
📅 Dates and times: 14 July at 9 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dublin
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Legend of Zelda (1986) - "Title Theme"
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (1993) - "Main Theme"
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998) - Medley
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (2000) - "Prelude of Majora's Mask" and "Termina Field"
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2002) - Medley
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (2006) - Medley
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2011) - Medley
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017) - Medley
- Pianist - Lance Coburn
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Corinne H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Super well organised, what a great time!"
💬 Luke B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Simply excellent and beautiful, a magical atmosphere."
💬 Alexia M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "A sublime musical experience in an intimate atmosphere."
How to get there?
St Andrew's Parish Church
44 Westland Row, Dublin 2, D02 W274
Don't miss out!
Select date and session