⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Dallas. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Metallica and Schubert at Frontiers of Flight Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Frontiers of Flight Museum
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dallas
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Enter Sandman - Metallica
- String Quartet No. 14 in D Minor, D. 810 “Death and the Maiden”: I. Allegro - Franz Schubert
- For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica
- Fade to Black - Metallica
- String Quartet No. 14 in D Minor, D. 810 “Death and the Maiden”: II. Andante con moto - Franz Schubert
- Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
- String Quartet No. 14 in D Minor, D. 810 “Death and the Maiden”: III. Scherzo (Allegro molto) - Franz Schubert
- Welcome Home (Sanitarium) - Metallica
- String Quartet No. 14 in D Minor, D. 810 “Death and the Maiden”: IV. Presto - Franz Schubert
- One - Metallica
- Listeso String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Amber B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was a beautiful event with wonderfully talented musicians. Would go again and would recommend to anyone! "
💬 Michael B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "A wonderful experience. Fantastic performance, great sound. We will be back for future performances."
💬 Daniel V. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely amazing! stellar performance by the musicians and great array of song pieces played. Highly recommend."
HOTA, Home of the Arts
135 Bundall Road, Surfers Paradise, 4217