⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington D.C. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Zelda at St. Francis Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Francis Hall
📅 Dates and times: November 16 at 6:30 p.m. (Sunset Show) and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Washington D.C.
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Legend of Zelda (1986) - "Title Theme"
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (1993) - "Main Theme"
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998) - Medley
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (2000) - "Prelude of Majora's Mask" and "Termina Field"
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2002) - Medley
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (2006) - Medley
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2011) - Medley
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017) - Medley
- Solo Pianist
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat"
💬 Daisha T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was great! The talent, the ambiance, the vibe made for a really great evening."
💬 Suzy B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing night. All musicians and singers were fabulous"
St Francis Hall
1340 Quincy Street Northeast, Washington, 20017
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!