⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Bristol. Buy your tickets now to discover the songs of love and freedom at St Mary Redcliffe Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Mary Redcliffe Church
📅 Dates and times: 28 July at 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Bristol
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
- The Who - Pinball Wizard
- Dusty Springfield - Son of the Preacher Man
- Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone
- Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love
- Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi
- Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
- The Mamas & The Papas - California Dreamin’
- The Beatles - Come Together
- The Doors - Light My Fire
- Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs Robinson
- The Animals - The House of the Rising Sun
- String quartet - Northern String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Corinne H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Super well organised, what a great time!"
💬 Luke B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Simply excellent and beautiful, a magical atmosphere."
💬 Alexia M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "A sublime musical experience in an intimate atmosphere."
How to get there?
Central Hall Westminster
Storey's Gate, Westminster, SW1H 9NH