⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Milwaukee. Get your tickets now to discover the music of ABBA at St. James 1868 under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Abbey at St James 1868
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: This venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Milwaukee
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- “Dancing Queen”
- “Money, Money, Money”
- “The Winner Takes it All”
- “Knowing Me, Knowing You”
- “Lay All Your Love On Me”
- “Super Trouper”
- “Mamma Mia”
- Listeso String Quartet
- Loved the show! Such talented musicians and they all had great personalities! This was my first Candlelight show and it was soooo good. Really a great experience.
- The music was amazing, the venue was spectacular, the people running the concert were extremely friendly and kind.
- Wonderful musicians in a beautiful setting. I so enjoyed!
- it is a truly moving experience of an evening.
- What a beautiful experience!
- Beautiful surroundings and spectacular music.
- The concert was spectacular! Very enjoyable!
- Beautiful venue, better wine options and cocktail options. Beautiful music!
- Beautiful concert
St James 1868
833 W Wisconsin Ave, 53233-2308