⭐ Immerse yourself in the world of FRIENDS™ like never before by exploring interactive set recreations like Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, reliving the famous PIVOT! scene, and posing on the iconic orange couch in Central Perk. Plus you’ll get to learn about the making of the show with props, costumes and so much more! Now that’s what I call kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic!
🚨Last days to enter the world of FRIENDS™ before it closes on 09/24 🦞
Tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One Near Detroit
🎫 General Admission - includes full access to the experience at the date and time selected
- Adult - ages 11+
- Child - ages 4-10
- Student - must show valid school ID
- Senior - ages 55+, must show valid ID
- Military - must show valid ID
- Group ticket - 6 tickets for the price of 5
🎫 Flexible Entry Ticket - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date
- This option is available in the calendar to the left in the first time for each day
- Final entry time is one hour before closing
🎫 Premium Ticket - includes general access to the experience PLUS:
- Skip-the-line privileges for entry to the experience
- 1 Free “The One Near Detroit” mug (or similar item of equal or greater value if unavailable)
🎫 Guided Group Tour - includes entry into The FRIENDS™ Experience first thing in the morning before we open to the general public. Groups will be checked in and allowed entry into the experience five minutes apart to allow for your group to have a personalized experience through the space.
- Group of up to 6, 8 or 10 guests
🎫 Digital Photo Package Add-On - save $5 by purchasing your photo package now! Receive digital photos of yourself in front of the fountain, reenacting the Pivot! scene, and on the orange couch in Central Perk (only 1 needed per group)
📺 Step into the iconic TV show like never before in an interactive experience
🛋️ Explore set recreations including Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk!
⛲ Dance in front of the fountain and pose on the iconic orange couch
📸 Shop exclusive items at The FRIENDS™ Experience Retail Store and more!
📅 Dates: July to September, 2023
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 30 minutes):
- Thursdays and Fridays: 12 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (last entry)
- Guided Group tickets start at 9:30 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: Great Lakes Crossing Outlets, 4780 Baldwin Rd, Suite A101, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Guests 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years old. Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different abilities
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a gift card, click here
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Last weeks left Near Detroit! PIVOT your plans and come visit set recreations at The FRIENDS™ Experience! Explore set recreations like Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk. You’ll even get to dance in front of the fountain! Don't miss your chance to get your tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One Near Detroit.
FRIENDS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- it was great experience, felt like I was there with the cast
- Great experience. If you love the show, you will love this! We had a great time!
- Super fun! Had the best time
- We had a great time and staff was awesome!
- All the staff was great. Gave us a lot of great ideas for pictures.
- Very fun love the props
- It was a great time!
- Fun exhibit. The room scenes were done really nicely
- LOVED IT!!
- Loved it, everything was done so well!
- Amazing!!! Loved every moment!!!
- The staff was wonderful! It was so fun to recreate some of my favorite moments from the show! We loved it!
- Super fun, interactive, lots of photo ops
- Wonderful experience! Had a great time!
- This was so much fun!! I will be back for sure. I loved it and it was so worth it!!!
825 8th Ave, NY
825 8th Ave, between 49th Street and 50th Street, 10019