⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Baltimore. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and more at the Meyerhoff Auditorium at the Baltimore Museum of Art under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Meyerhoff Auditorium at the Baltimore Museum of Art
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Baltimore
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer” – Vivaldi
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Spring 3” – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- Kennedy String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Aleks D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful location and amazingly talented musicians."
💬 Jessica B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great music and ambiance. Enjoyable commentary and the perfect length."
💬 Karyn O. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful intimate way to experience beautiful music."
Casa da Ospa
Avenida Borges de Medeiros, 1501 - Praia de Belas, Porto Alegre, 90119-900
Don't miss out!
Select date and session