⭐ After three successful editions with over 100,000 visitors in Paris, Colors Festival is coming to the UK! From street art to paintings and photography, over 35 street artists will display their incredible work in a 1000m² space. Don’t miss the most colourful, family-friendly experience of the year!
Tickets for Colors Festival in London
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13-64)
- Child (ages 3-12)
- Student (ages 13-26) or Senior (65+)
- Family Bundle (3+ tickets, max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 8 tickets)
💫 Embark on a sensory journey through the world of art with a multitude of exhibitions and installations at your fingertips
👀 Marvel at the stunning display of XXL works spread across 1000m² of exhibition space
🎨 Discover a curated selection of over 35 established and emerging artists from all corners of the world
🏭 Immerse yourself in a unique space in the artsy neighbourhood of Camden Town, specially designed to enhance your art experience
🚸 Enjoy a family-friendly experience that’s fun for adults and children alike
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 45 minutes
📍 Location: Ground Floor, Unit M133, 1 Dockray Place, Camden Market Hawley Wharf, London NW1 8JZ
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🎨 Enjoy the Colors Festival in Manchester too!
Step into a world of vibrant colours and imagination at the Colors Festival, the most exciting art experience of the year! With over 35 street artists from around the world, you'll discover a universe of paintings, photography, and illustrations that will delight your senses. Take in a series of jaw-dropping installations and experience art like never before. Colors Festival Paris was a smash hit and was visited by over 100,000 fans of street art, so don’t miss this immersive and unforgettable art experience coming soon to the UK. Get your tickets for the Colors Festival in London!
- Excellent. Our ages ranged from 10-49 and we all enjoyed it. If you’re thinking of booking tickets - do it! You won’t be disappointed
- Loved, a great collection. Really loved the neon exhibits!
- Creativity is great
- Wonderful art in fantastic venue. Staff super helpful. Would recommend.
- Awesome exhibition. Very inspiring.
- Nice place anc nice staff
- Not to be missed. Great exhibition for all ages.
- Very colorful
- Fantastic pieces of art in there!
- Very stunning just amazing a gorgeous haven of art
How to get there?
Camden Market Hawley Wharf
1 Dockray Place, London, United Kingdom, NW1 8JZ
- Camden Town
- Camden Road
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023