⭐ Come hear shocking true stories that you'd never thought anyone would share in public. Come witness the daring Digital Void at Caveat, a cabaret comedy venue that’s home to the smartest, joyfully-nerdiest comedy in New York!
Tickets for Digital Void in New York
🎫 Standard Admission - includes regular seated entry
🎫 Premium Admission - includes premium seating closer to the stage
🎭 A show that brings cutting-edge storytelling and insightful cultural takeaways on the impact of internet culture
🌇A chance to visit Caveat, a creative hub and cabaret comedy theater that champions nerdy, funny art and much more
🤩 Hosted by Digital Void and an all-star cast of speakers
📅 Date: June 21, 2023
🕒 Time: 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes
📍 Location: Caveat NYC
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with physical ID
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Memes, Myths and Magic
Digital Void's Memes, Myths, and Magic is an interactive festival featuring the internet’s most critical, funny, and engaging thinkers. Digital Void will be giving away copies of Mitch Horowtiz’s new book, Modern Occultism, to the live audience. Horowitz will be signing copies of his book immediately following the show
- Carlos Maza is a video producer creating leftist political essays on YouTube. He's the creator of the Vox series Strikethrough, a diehard Dungeons & Dragons nerd, and generally trying to be an okay human being at the end of the world.
- Mitch Horowitz is a PEN Award-winning historian whose books include Occult America, One Simple Idea, The Miracle Club, Daydream Believer, Uncertain Places, and Modern Occultism. Mitch will also be signing his new book, Modern Occultism.
- Allegra Frank is a deputy entertainment editor at The Daily Beast. She previously worked as a culture editor at Slate and Vox. Prior to that, she was an editor, reporter, and podcast host at Polygon.
- Shannon Liao was most recently a staff writer at The Washington Post covering video games. Prior to joining The Post, Liao was a games reporter at CNN Business, profiling the CEO of Epic Games, breaking industry scoops around business and tech, and contributing the occasional article to other sections.
- Ryan Broderick is part of Digital Void, a journalist, video producer, podcaster, and community moderator. He's the writer of the Garbage Day newsletter.
- Dr. Jamie Cohen is the Head of Education at Digital Void, a digital culture expert, writer, speaker, educator, and producer. He founded a college degree in internet studies, wrote a textbook on the subject and is the co-author of the first peer reviewed paper on Pepe the Frog.
Take a deep dive into meme magic with this nteractive festival featuring the internet’s most critical, funny, and engaging thinkers at Caveat NYC. Digital Void brings together a wide range of storytellers, writers, comics, academics, and strategists to explore the role of memes, myths, and magic in our lives. From AI and TikTok to Slender Man and Backrooms, nothing is shadowbanned for this show! Get your tickets for Digital Void at Caveat, New York!
21 A Clinton Street, New York, 10002
- Delancey St - Essex St - F-J-M-Z
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023