⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Kansas City. Get your tickets now to discover the music from Timeless Composers at Cathedral of The Immaculate Conception under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Cathedral of The Immaculate Conception
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Kansas City
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741)
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in E Major, Op. 8 No. 1, RV 269 “Spring”: I. Allegro
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2, RV 315 “Summer”: III. Presto
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prélude
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048: I. Allegro
- Concerto for 2 Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043: I. Vivace
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
- Serenade No. 13 for Strings in G Major – “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik”
- I. Allegro
- II. Romance (Andante)
- String Quartet No. 19 in C Major, K, 465, “Dissonance”: IV. Allegro Molto
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)
- Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: I. Allegro con brio”
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840-1893)
- Swan Lake, Op. 20, Act IV: No. 29, Finale
- Claude Debussy (1862-1918)
- Suite Bergamasque, L. 75: III. “Clair de Lune”
- Maurice Ravel (1875-1937)
- String Quartet in F Major, M. 35: 2. Assez vif. Très rythmé
- Opus 76 String Quartet
- lovely venue and great musicians
- Beautiful. well worth the money.
- Smooth, great experience. Focus was all on the musicians. Seating arrangement was great.
- Awesome concert and a great venue, the acoustics in the church were amazing.
- Really enjoyed the music. Very well played.
- I would love to see them again!
- Opus 76 did a fantastic job, as a casual classical fan it was also very educational.
Cathedral of The Immaculate Conception
416 W 12th St, Kansas City, MO 64105, United States, 64105-1404
Don't miss out!
Select date and session