Tickets for Dining in the Dark: Sushi "Omakase" Edition
🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Dining in the Dark: Sushi Edition, a unique 12-course sushi tasting experience (“omakase”) with a surprise menu
🍣 Treat yourself to a secret, chef’s choice 12-piece “omakase” while blindfolded
🎬 Become part of a mysterious and interactive experience
✨ Enjoy the nuances of each ingredient as you heighten your senses of taste and smell
📖 Omakase, as defined by Michelin Guide, is a form of Japanese dining in which guests leave themselves in the hands of a chef and receive a meal which is seasonal, elegant, artistic and uses the finest ingredients available
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
📍 Location: Sushi By Bou, Fort Lauderdale (inside Salt 7)
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and dietary requirements can be catered for within reason
👤 Age requirement: 12 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
❗ Gratuity is not included in your ticket price.At the end of your dinner, you will be presented with your card and receipt to sign for any beverages purchased and gratuity. There is a 20% gratuity that will be added to the bill for food and beverage.
📱 After purchase, specify possible food restrictions using the form that appears in your purchase confirmation email and in your Fever ticket instructions.
🦀 This meal includes shellfish, as well as raw and cooked seafood. Any fish or shellfish allergies by contact cannot be accommodated. We also cannot accommodate aversions to raw seafood or vegetarians/vegans.
👉 If you would like to book a private event, please click here
Savor a luxurious assortment of dishes featuring a combination of tastes and textures from the sea. This special 12-course menu will surprise you with its burst of flavors encompassing the highest standard of Japanese cuisine. From perfectly seared wonders with traditional sauces to tender pieces paired with fresh, earthy ingredients, this vibrant meal will have your tastebuds asking for more.
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80 percent of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realize that focusing on taste and smell alone can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark! Get your tickets for Omakase In The Dark: A Unique Blindfolded Dining Experience in Miami!
- Such a great time! Staff made it fun and the sushi was amazing!
- It was an amazing time and the food is delicious!!!
- Awaken the senses…
- The waiters/hosts were great during the whole experience.
- It was an nice experience. Justin and the rest of the staff was great
- Awesome experience. Delicious. Staff members are very nice.
- Amazing experience! So much fun and the food was delicious. Enjoyed the venue and service too! Highly recommend!
- Amazing experience! Food was wonderful... staff were accommodating, funny, and extremely attentive.
- Very fun and well done
- OMG Top Tier experience from start to finish!! Me and my twin enjoyed every minute of it :)The host and hostess were awesome and made the experience even more memorable. We will be back!
- So Fun!
- Justin was an amazing host. We had a really great time.
- This experience was incredible! Not being able to see your food, your drink, guessing what it is. Such a great girls night out!
- Justin did an amazing job as a host!
First Parish in Portland, Unitarian Universalist
425 Congress Street, Portland, 04101-3505
Don't miss out!
Select date and session