⭐ After its huge success in different cities from the USA to Brazil with over 22,000 attendees, Authentic Flamenco is finally coming to Manchester! On this international tour, Authentic Flamenco presents Yolanda Osuna, a renowned flamenco artist performing in a passionate flamenco show brought by the Royal Opera of Madrid & Fever. Witness the raw power of the captivating Spanish art form from an incredible venue in Manchester.
🚨 Last tickets available for Authentic Flamenco. Secure your entry before June 10! 🚨
Tickets for Authentic Flamenco in Manchester
🎫 VIP+ Admission - best visibility with seat selection and meet and greet with the artists to take photos after the show
🎫 VIP Admission - amazing visibility with seat selection and meet and greet with the artists to take photos after the show
🎫 Preferential Admission - great visibility without seat selection
🎫 General Admission - good visibility without seat selection
🎫 Basic Admission - fair visibility without seat selection
💃 Experience a passionate and traditional Spanish flamenco show created by the award-winning dancer and choreographer Amador Rojas, and performed by the amazing dancer Yolanda Osuna alongside other outstanding Spanish artists
🎭 Admire the production by the Royal Opera of Madrid, the most important performing arts institution in Spain that was rewarded with the best opera company in the world in 2019 by the International Opera Awards
🤩 Produced by SO-LA-NA Entertainment, a best-in-class flamenco production company
🏛️ Located in a great venue in Manchester
📅 Date: 2–10 June 2023
🕒 Opening hours: Thursdays–Saturdays, various sessions throughout the day
⏳ Duration: the show is around 65 minutes long. For VIP and VIP+ ticket holders the experience will be around 90 minutes long with the meet & greet with the artists at the end of the show.
📍 Location: Contact Theatre
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
- Yolanda Osuna (dancer)
- Juan Fernández (dancer)
- Juan Marín (guitar)
- Álvaro Mora (guitar)
- Cristina Tovar (singer)
- Bernardo Miranda (singer)
- Juan Diego Sáez (Saxo)
Flamenco is an expression of passion and emotion; with it, the feelings that make us human are honored and celebrated. Originating in Spain, this special show, in partnership with the Royal Opera of Madrid and produced by SO-LA-NA, brings together award-winning professionals for an unforgettable performance with stunning vocals, instruments, and dances. Whether you’re an avid flamenco lover or just seeing it for the first time, there’s no better, more authentic way to witness firsthand the raw power of this captivating Spanish art form. Olé!
- Authentic Spanish dance and music experience with talented dancers and musicians. Thank you for the very immersive and enjoyable experience.
- Absolutely fabulous performance, the whole cast were outstanding 👏 Venue perfect, felt intimate and engaged in performance
- Amazing Flamenco show, we loved every minute of it! Singers, musicians and dancers were just great!!
- Fantastic performances from the whole cast.
- An absolutely amazing show, music singing and dance were fantastic
- Absolutely fantastic, stunning performance & seating was great
- Thoroughly enjoyed the show and the venue was very intimate with lovely staff
- Brilliant show. Comfortable theatre
- Fabulous inspiring and energetic performance by the whole cast - stunning and beautiful.
- such a great experience I do feel it was enjoyed by all cast and audience
- finally a chance to see authentic, traditional flamenco performed at the highest level.
- This fabulous show is definitely authentic. It deserves every pound I've paid for my tickets. Highly recommend.
- Fantastic high octane show. Incredible artistry.
How to get there?
Avenida Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 1550, Santiago, Santiago, 8320000