⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in NYC. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Ella Fitzgerald at The Arlo Williamsburg Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Arlo Williamsburg Hotel
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🔋 Thousands of flameless candles POWERED BY DURACELL
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in NYC
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Oh Lady Be Good
- Love You Madly
- Cheek to Cheek
- Isn't This a Lovely Day
- A Foggy Day
- Can't We Be Friends
- I Can't Give You Anything But Love
- I've Got a Crush On You
- But Not for Me
- Lucy Yeghiazaryan Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Taylor M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely incredible performance!! Beautiful venue and excellent performers."
💬 Tracy O. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Fantastic, intimate show! So well organized and easy. It was a great evening out to watch and hear very talented musicians."
💬 Shilpa J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely exquisite! Can’t wait to come for another one. Thank you for a memorable evening!"
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- It was amazing. Loved every minute every song was executed perfectly
- Great experience, can't wait to do this again.
- Great Musical Performance & Energy.
- Customer service and performers were great! I really enjoyed the performance
- The vibes were amazing and the ambiance was relaxing! I can’t wait to do this again!
- It was a great way to bring all ages and cultures together to vibe together in a atmosphere set to listen to good music with talented musicians. Looking forward to more events more good hits of old and new.
- A beautiful experience. With they took the crowd more seriously and wanted silence for the other audience members. But the crowd singing with them was still a fun time.
- Amazing! Will be coming back, great mid week pick me up and the musicians were phenomenal
- A must see experience!
- Excellent energy, artistry, and ambiance!!
- Amazing and fun
96 Wythe Avenue, Brooklyn, 11249-1923